Login

Reload

Remember me Forgot it?

Not a subscriber?

Click on the button below to create your account and get immediate access to Xinhua Silk Road Database.

Start a Free Trial

Subscribe

Belt & Road Weekly Subscription Form

Research Report

The full edition of the report is available at Xinhua Silk Road Database. You can click the “Table of Content” to have a general understanding of it.

Click on the button below to create your account and get immediate access to thousands of articles.

Start a Free Trial

companies

HOME > Company


Guangdong Dcenti Auto-Parts (603335.SH) to set up subsidiary in Brazil

August 7, 2018


Abstract : Guangdong Dcenti Auto-Parts Stock Limited Company (603335.SH) announced that it planned to join hands with Brazilian company COCAIA PARTICIPACOES EIRELI to set up a new subsidiary in St. Paulo, Brazil.

timg (2)

BEIJING, Aug. 7 (Xinhua) -- Guangdong Dcenti Auto-Parts Stock Limited Company (603335.SH) announced that it planned to join hands with Brazilian company COCAIA PARTICIPACOES EIRELI to set up a new subsidiary in St. Paulo, Brazil.

Total investment in the subsidiary is planned at 2 million U.S. dollars, with 1.24 million U.S. dollars or 62 percent of the invesmtent funded by Guangdong Dcenti Auto-Parts Stock Limited Company. The rest 38 percent of investment, or 760,000 U.S. dollars would be provided by COCAIA PARTICIPACOES EIRELI.

The new subsidiary is designed to engage in the production and sales of various aluminum alloy wheels and import and export trade of and auto parts.

According to a company filing, the investment is a key move for the company to expand its presence in South American market, and also a medium- and long-term development strategy for the company, which is expected to become a new profit growth point of the company in the future. (Edited by Ma Xin, maxin11@xinhua.org)


Related Coverage

Focus

Think Tank

  • Foreign firms still betting on China

    October 19, 2018

    With the proactive opening-up of its market and constant improvement of its ...

  • Dollar bonds show confidence in Chinese economy

    October 18, 2018

    The dollar bond sale indicates that there is optimism about the continued im...

  • As US closes up, EU and China must build closer ties

    October 17, 2018

    The EU and China have the world's most dynamic economic relationship, their ...

  • The Chinese Race to Artificial Intelligence

    August 10, 2018

    China is no longer just a manufacturing power, but a technologically advance...

  • Ask Us A Question

    If you have any questions, please enter them in the box below.

    Reload

    Write to Us

    Do you want to be a contributor to Xinhua Silk Road and tell us your Belt & Road story? Send your articles to silkroadweekly@xinhua.org and share your stories with more people.

    Click on the button below to create your account and get imhttp://img.silkroad.news.cn/templates/silkroad/en2017te access to thousands of articles.

    Start a Free Trial